I'm leaving my LV behind for the week...

1. Good Day LV friends!! It has been awhile since I last posted but those posts cost me over $750 so my small pocketbook had to take a little break!! However, I am going to Las Vegas in October and have been saving up for a little treat then!! Anyhoo...

I have been faithfully carrying my Damier Azur 30 since the day I bought it (and it looks AWESOME!!!!!!) but that must come to an end today. I am leaving for a week in Philly tomorrow morning and I don't want to lug that baby around with all of my other stuff. HOWEVER, I am taking my pochette with me and will use her instead!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I will miss my speedy but she is in her home, probably crying for me as I type!

By the way, I love this forum and I miss visiting. But, since I have NO self control, I must go away again until I have a little more cash!! :roflmfao:

2. Well take care, and we will be here when you are ready to come back! Glad you are enjoying the Azur, that collection is amazing. Have a wonderful trip, enjoy yourself and be well.

3. Take care of yourself we'll be here when your ready to return

4. have fun on ur trip and come back when ur done!

5. We shall miss you! Have a great break!

6. Have fun!

7. Have a blast and enjoy the reunion with your speedy when you go home. Ok there's a sentence I never thought I would say.

8. Have a safe trip and most importantly, enjoy yourself. ;)

Your bags and we will miss you! :p

9. Have a good trip. I'm glad to hear you're not completely leaving all LV behind. Take care.

10. Have a great trip!