I'm just wondering why Coach doesn't make...

1. A mini skinny in the new denim patchwork? :wondering I would so get one! I know they have a wristlet & everything, but I really like the style of the skinny, plus, I sometimes carry my LV pochettes, so I'd want a skinny. Do they make one & just not have it on the website? :shrugs:(Which I'm doubting this). Is Coach planning on making one? Thanks!!! :smile:

2. its a dept store exclusive...it was on macys.com just a few days ago

3. Oh really? Wow, I must have just missed it! Darn, went on there a few days ago looking to see what they had, & it wasn't there! Maybe if I called the Macy's CS # they might have it. Thanks!

4. they made one? wow i didn't know that either

5. They had a patchwork skinny? I know Macys has the denim stripe but I didn't know they had the patchwork.

6. Oh SHOOT! I need to learn to read, I thought you meant the denim stripe one....I'm sorry

7. A denim patchwork mini skinny would be very cute!
    I too would buy it!

8. FROM THE JUNE PURCHASES THREAD SPOILEDROTTEN PURCHASED FROM MACY'S. IS THIS WHAT YYOUR LOOKING FOR?
    [​IMG]

OOPS COURT AND I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!

9. OOOH, I have to have that.....I have the shoes to match :yahoo:

10. The denim one is cute! If I had a pw bag I would get a skinny in a complimentary solid color.

11. I think the OP was looking for one to match the patchwork line.

That is close, though!

12. Yeah, I was wondering about the patchwork, but gahh I need to cover my eyes b/c if I keep looking at the pic, I'll want it! lol! just got the siggie stripe skinny today! lol.