I'm joining the LV Gang!

1. Hey everyone,

I finally got my first LV's :yahoo: :yahoo:

I'm too budget conscious right now to order new ones. But, thanks to PF help, I was able to research and discover some great deals on authentic LV on eBay.

I was actually going to order a pochette on elux, but then I found this one on eBay -- posted on "authenticate this" -- and am now sure that I got a real, gorgeous little bag. It even has a honey patina. I'd seen lots of fake LV's before, so was really impressed with how well-made and elegant the real one is:

eBay: 100% AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON POCHETTE HANDBAG BAG $280 (item 300027457504 end time Sep-16-06 18:41:57 PDT)

After this, I found a vintage speedy 30 that just arrived yesterday. I LOVE it:smile: I'm in LV heaven now. Although, naturally, now I want more...but I'm going to stick with these two for awhile and save money:p

eBay: Vintage Original LOUIS VUITTON SPEEDY Handbag Purse (item 220030868324 end time Sep-29-06 18:07:34 PDT)

Anyway, I'm going to start hanging out here more and admiring your gorgeous bags!!!

2. Congratulations on your first purchases :yahoo: and welcome to the darkside as well :devil:

3. Congrats and welcome!

4. Awesomeness!!!
    Congratulations on you Speedy & pochette, they are great bags!

5. Congrats!!! very excited for you!!!

6. Congrats! Hope you have fun enjoying them!

7. Congrats and welcome aboard!

8. Congrats!! Enjoy your LVs and I hope you love them!!:happydance:

9. Yay!!! Congrats and welcome to the LV addiction....you are so doomed. lol

10. Welcome :welcome:and Congrats for your first purchase :yahoo:
    Enjoy :party:

11. Congrats! How exciting!:yahoo: I'm sure they will be the first of many LV's for you.

12. Gongrats!!

13. Congratulations! :smile:

14. Wow - awesome prices! Good Ebaying =)

15. Congrats!