I'm in!

1. The Paddy babies are arriving next week and I'm on the "call" list for one (in any colour available that I like).

There's Ecru, a sable colour, Mousse, Noir and Tan coming in.

Which one do you think I should get? I think I'd like to see Mousse and Tan. The SA told me that the black was nothing special and since I had the choice, to go for either Tan or Mousse. Your opinions?

2. At which store is this, and I would go with the sable or mousse (i think). :biggrin:

3. It's at the Printemps in Paris and I even get a 15% discount with my store card. :nuts: :nuts:

:love: :love: :love: :love: "Cleanup, aisle 9" :love: :love: :love: :love:

4. Congrats on your soon-to-be purchases!! I have not seen any of these colors yet, but the sable or moouse sounds pretty.

5. sad to hear black is nothing special.....

6. Dang, going to Paris in May, can I use your card???!!? ha ha ha! Wow, enjoy your soon-to-be bag. I'm sure you'll have fun deciding on the colour!!!

7. When you get it, please posts pics of the mousse (if you can ) :love: I really want to see pics other than LVRs

8. Mousse first choice, tan second. I saw another paddy style in mousse at NM last week, it's a nice color!

9. What about sable? Does anyone know what colour that is? I'm thinking a pale, pale yellow but I read somewhere else that there was a version of sable that was pinkish.

10. same here! please post pics if you get the mousse - it is DEFINATELY what i would get.

11. Ika, that is not true at all...that was just the SA's opinion. The black is classic and beautiful!:love:

12. Mousse :smile:

13. Mousse for me too.

14. You stole my line ("Vanity is my favorite sin")...LOL! I love the mousse, too...think I am going to go for the big pocket Paddy in mousse. :nuts: :love:

15. Another vote for Mousse! I think the tan is nice too but mousse is appealing to me right now coz of the silver hardware.