I'm in trouble now...

1. This may be silly to be excited about to some of you.....but i went to a nearby mall and there will be a Coach store opening there in April!!

The reason i think thats so huge is: there are no Coach stores anywhere near me.....heck, i've never been in a retail store, only an outlet.

So i must work more so i can buy more i guess! lol

:wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

2. I am soooo jealous!! No Coach stores near me either it's a good travel to go to the outlets or a store!!! Yippie for you!!!:yahoo:

3. That's so cool! You will LOVE it! :yes:

4. yay how exciting!!!

5. mrs jones, I totally understand. We got our first Coach store about five years ago and I was so excited!! Start working more now so you'll have a lot saved up for when it opens!! :yes:

6. lol i always imagine what a real store is actually like inside....pretty soon i'll get to see for real. Can't wait.

7. That is so exciting!! You must be very happy!!

8. Oh, how exciting for you!!! :woohoo: (love this new smiley!) I understand your excitement! I live 4 hours from a boutique! And just as far from on outlet! Don't tell your wallet, it might start crying now!

9. oh, how cool!!!

maybe that could be your new job. :graucho:

10. I live 30 min to a store and 20 minutes to an outlet. I'm always in trouble!!!

11. silly... to us? are you kidding? lol... I'm excited for you! :smile:

12. Yay for you- don't buy too much!

13. that's exciting, i've never been to an opening . . . you should try to go on the day it opens.

14. I know how you feel, a Coach store just opened up yesterday in my mall. I went today on my lunch :smile:

15. definately get there the days it opens!!! congrats on getting a store close by, i take advantage of the fact that i live about 3min from one.