I'm in the Damier club!

1. First off, a big thank you to all of you for teaching me so much! :flowers:

I started reading the forum because I wanted to buy my first Vuitton. I chose the Damier Speedy 25 in June based on what I found out here (I'm clumsy so Mono is a bad choice). :yahoo: I thought that would finally solve my lust for Vuitton. Little did I know. Tonight I bought the Damier Salsa since I needed a hands-free bag for hockey games and Napa. Need is probably the wrong word! LOL

Think I'm done? Haha No way! I LOVE the Red Groom Agenda and got on the wait list tonight. I wanted some Mono w/o having to worry about the vachetta. Then I'll be done; I can't think of any more Vuitton I want! Although the Berlingot is cute as a button...
  2. Congrats!! What a great choice :smile:
  3. :nuts: :drool: Excellent choice!!! Congrats....Luv to see another Damier fan!!!!:yahoo:
  4. :yahoo: CONGRATS!!! go the DAMIER!!! :yahoo:
  5. Don't forget, also a newly minted member of the speedy gonzales club, if you didn't have one before ! :graucho:
  6. :love::love::love: Damier! Congrats on you new p/u. I have been thinking about one of those too.
  7. Congrats! And you never all done with LV!:graucho:
  8. Congratulations!!! and once te Vuitton 'bug' has gotten you, you never go back!! LOL!!
  9. Hey me too! Damier 25 in June...and I'm a clumsy girl. Congrats on your new Salsa! :wlae:
  10. AWESOME choice!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:
  11. good choice and congrats :love:
  12. i love damier too! congrats on your purchases.
  13. Congrats!! :yahoo: I'm currently waiting for my first Damier piece :love:
  14. Congratulations! I'm thinkin' I need a Damier fix as well...