I'm in love!

1. I've been away for while busy with redecorating my house..but i had to come back to share my joy and excitement of my new love.. 30cm graphite croc birkin.. The color is absolutely gorgeous.. it has a shade of burgundy or brown.. i just cant describe it!!! I'm so in love :heart:

The bag still in the dustbag.. didnt have time to take her out.. i keep looking at her enjoying her beauty and then back to the cabinet lol.. my DH doesnt really get my obsession but i thought you ladies will appreciate her beauty as much as i do!!:love:

2. OMG. I've been struck speechless. What a gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous piece of beauty. :drool:

Now, please excuse me while I clean the drool up! :graucho:
  3. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Absolutely gorgeous!
  4. Lordy that is FABULOUS!!!! Congratulations :drinkup:
  5. Oh my gosh!!!!!!!

:dothewave: :dothewave:

Hang on, I need to pick my jaw up from the floor. :nuts:
  6. words cant describe....:drool::drool::drool:
  7. OMG!!!! What an unspeakable beauty she is!!:drool::heart::love:
  8. Fab, what a rare beauty! Congratulations!
  9. Gorgeous! Is it a 30cm Cocoan Porosus??? :heart::heart::heart::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  10. Great size & color Combo!

...I thought it was graphite?
  11. omg! cocoan Croc (still dunno how to tell nilo porosus apart :shame:smile:

Congrats congrats!! I :heart: cococan (croc is way out of my league) :yahoo: :yahoo: :dothewave:
  12. .

<----------- My face is doing this.........then this :drool:. Gorgeous! Congrats on such a beautiful bag. Yummmm :drool:
  13. Wow, just wow :love: It's breathtaking, congratulations!!!
  14. I don't know, graphite has burgundy undertones?
  15. cal :you are so funny :flowers: