I'm in love!

1. I saw the french blue yesterday, and it's as gorgeous as I thought it would be. Thankfully, NM didn't have a first in this color, or I would have definitely bought it. I'm seriously thinking about taking some stuff back to Coach that I haven't used yet. That will mean my Bbag will only cost me $700. I guess I can justify anything! I wonder if BalNY has any firsts in french blue?
  2. Give them a call to find out! :smile:
    Good luck!
  3. Sounds beautiful!Good luck! Post pics when you get it pls!:yes:
  4. You're right it's an amazing color...!
  5. If I get this bag, I will have to relinquish my membership to this forum. Otherwise I will be bankrupt in a very short amount of time!
  6. Good luck!!! I have only seen pictures but it looks like a beautiful color.
  7. Lovely.
  8. French blue is fantastic. I know that they are still around. If BalNY doesn't have them, there are several NM stores around that do have that color.
  9. I have a twiggy in french blue and the color is just TDF. I think you will love having a bag in this color. And don't leave the forum, just put yourself on :banned: "Purse Ban" like a lot of us do. I just froze my major credit cards in HUGE block of ice as suggested by SO. Im so glad there are a couple still listed in my PayPal account.:p
  10. Well, I would put myself on a purse ban, but it seems like it's hard to stick to one. I don't know, I'm talking myself out of this bag again. I do love it, but I just don't know if I can spend $1K on a bag. My husband would most likely be so unhappy about it, and we don't keep secrets from each other. If I didn't tell him, I would feel guilty. I just don't know what to do.
  11. Don't get a bag if it will cause troubles with your husband; it's just not worth it. If you can sell some items and you think you would use it a lot, then maybe one splurge with worth the money.
  12. A First in FB would be perfect!
  13. Well, I'm in luck or out of luck depending on how you look at it. BalNY is out of the first in French blue.
  14. I agree with Chuggie......if a bag purchase is going to cause a major problem with your hubby, the bag isn't worth it. Someone take my temp......I don't believe I just said that :rolleyes: ......just as long as you're sure your hubby is worth the sacrifice. I guess if you're in such angst over making a decision.....he must be. Lucky girl!!!!
  15. Lovely :biggrin: best of luck!