I'm in LOVE with my new VINTAGE mini flap!

1. I happened to stop at a consignment shop on my way home from the gym and look what I found! :yahoo:I believe it is called the mini flap very similar to the red vintage one that Lindsey Lohan has. It is in gorgeous condition and came with the original box, dust bag and authenticity card. For the experts out there maybe you could tell me around what year this is from. The card starts with a 1 and is 7 digits long.

VINTAGE CHANEL 001.jpg VINTAGE CHANEL 003.jpg VINTAGE CHANEL 004.jpg VINTAGE CHANEL 005.jpg VINTAGE CHANEL 007.jpg
  2. cuteee! and the metallic leather looks like it's been well taken care of! good deal!

3. That's very cute and the metallic color is very now! What a fabulous find, congrats and enjoy!

4. Thanks so much guys! I have to say I love TPF but it's really feeding my addiction! I can't stop thinking about Chanel now!!

5. Gorgeous, love the size and color! Congrats!

6. wow, great find! may I ask how much you got it for?

7. Sure! I paid $595. I'm not really sure if that is a good price or not but I am justifying it because the flaps have gotten crazy expensive. I heard today that the E/W flap is now $1795!

8. i'm really envious of all you girls who find such cute bags at vintage shops and salvation army!!!!

9. Very nice! It would be great for going out on the town! Congrats.

10. I love it!! Congrats!

11. Lovely bag, and what a bargain. I have a mini flap, and i love her :love:

12. oooh its as cute as a button :biggrin:

Congratulations, a fabulous find indeed

13. Thanks everybody! No guesses on her birthday? I've been looking at vintage and authenticity threads and I am gathering that it is 80s-90s. I think I read that the white dustbags were discontinued in the mid 90s. Here is a pic of it.

VINTAGE CHANEL 002.jpg
  14. i love the color! It looks like its in good condition! congrats

15. Love it! SO cuute and the colour rocks! Congrats!