I'm in love - what's that bag!?

1. There's a full page ad in the February issue of InStyle showing these adorable Prada bags with images of women on them. What are they? They are sooooooo hot!!! Prices if possible. I want one!!!

2. any pics???

3. Not yet. Is there a thread here in Prada with the S/S bags? I don't normally visit here and need a little help navigating.

4. I saw that, too!! I loooove those bags!! They look pricey, though.

5. I'm on the hunt. If I find anything out, I'll post it here.

6. pics please!!

7. Hi restricter....you know I rarely venture out from planet Vuitton, but I saw some new Prada bags in Bazaar, that I really REALLY liked, and they fit your description...!!! Maybe these are the ones ??? Since I didn't like any of LV's S/S 2008 runways, the smaller Prada would definitely be a possibility for me.....:love:

This is the smaller bag:

[​IMG]

And a larger one...

[​IMG]

Here's the ad in the Bazaar magazine:

[​IMG]

I'm hoping some Prada experts could shed some light on the names and prices of these cuties !!!!!

8. Those are amazing! :nuts:

9. they have those images on their clothing too. its a fairy print, they called it in the magazines

10. Sorry, but for me, that wins the second prize for Prada's Fugliest S/S bag. First place is still the one Jill calls the Bumble Bee:

[​IMG]

But, to each his/her own. :shrugs:

11. Yes they call it "The Fairies bag" in deerskin, coming out soon for s/s. LOL, they sure are fugly.

12. I dont care for them either..LOL.....Prada must b running outta ideas....ROFL.....Sorry if u like them..I just cant!

13. I actually love them, but the handles don't look very sturdy. They look kinda thin.

14. Hey, Travelbliss -- thanks. Those are exactly the bags. Here's what I found out: these are extremely limited (and yet STILL less expensive than Vuitton). The one with the redheads is the one I pre-ordered today and it's going to be $2200. The fairy print is the iconic print for the Spring season and is everywhere in Prada, including the shoe boxes.

Lizz, these are actually the same style bags as the Ombre runway bags from the Fall season. The leather is soft and lightweight, so unless you're planning on putting a bowling ball in the bag the straps should hold up just fine.

Longchamp and Jill - You're entitled to your opinions but perhaps you might try expressing them a bit more diplomatically, won't you dears?