I'm in love....my first Chanel

1. Finally, I caved in after months of ogling at the forum. I bought the med/large black caviar classic flap with gold chain. Thought I'd buy it before another price increase makes it even more expensive. It arrived today!!! There really is that WOW factor! The leather smells so good and it just made me feel more feminine when I tried it on. I used it right away since I had a party tonight and everyone just had to come up and look at it. I want to sell all my other bags that I won't use anymore now that I'm in love with Chanel. To top it off, I want to buy the jumbo too. My credit card's not gonna be happy. Here are some pictures. I just love this bag!:tup:
    chanel1.JPG chanel2.JPG
  2. Congrats! Very pretty! Doesn't the first purchase just make you feel great?!?

Watch out...there WILL be more to follow!
  3. i love it!! i cant wait until i get my first chanel! im saving : )
  4. gorgeous and so classic! and I'm totally addicted to Chanel, too! I bought my first in December and I just bought my third yesterday! congrats!
  5. I love that bag! Congrats! I know what you mean about wanting to sell all your other bags and buy more Chanel. Unfortunately for me I lose way too much money on anything I sell.:confused1:
  6. It's beautiful...Enjoy
  7. beautiful classic bag! congrats-you'll definitely be buying more!
  8. Congrats on your first Chanel!
  9. That's a really nice choice for a first Chanel. I know you will love her, and get more! Congrats, she SO pretty!!
  10. congrats on your first chanel!:yahoo:
  11. Very nice. Congrats and wear it in good gealth.;)
  12. You can't go wrong with a medium black caviar flap... it's so gorgeous and classic!! :love::love: I'm sure you were the best accessorized lady at the party! ;) Congrats and enjoy your first (there will be more hehe)!! :yahoo:
  13. Congrats! It's beautiful, and a classic that you'll have forever -you show those price increases! :p
  14. That was my choice too for my 1st Chanel!!! enjoy...
  15. Congrats! beautiful bag and an excellent choice~ and welcome to addiction!!!;):p