I'm in LOVE! Come see my smooshy-smooth Black City!!!

1. My Black City arrived yesterday, and I am absolutely thrilled!!! Now I can see why everyone has been raving about F/W '07 leather... It is so smooth and soft, with little or no veins. :tup:

Seven months ago, when I bought my first Bbag I remember thinking that my handbag obsession was over... because I had purchased a Bbag and I felt my collection was complete. Now, 4 Bbags later, receiving this gorgeously smooth City only makes me want more!!! :graucho:

Enjoy the pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PICT0003.JPG PICT0010.JPG PICT0011.JPG PICT0014.JPG
  2. absolutely :love: & i am at this moment eating my own words about the black needing the gh 'cos this is a fine example of a beautiful smooshy classic bag! fab choice! xax

3. Oh Wow! Such a nice bag. I usually prefer a colored bag for my Bbag collection...but your bag is just classic & gorgeous.

4. Great bag! Congrats!

5. Ohh the city's the best!!! You're gonna be wearing it everyday!!! I love mine to death!!! Congratulations!!!

6. Awww.. Seeing all the black cities makes me feel like it is necessary to own one... :graucho: One day...

Lovely Black City!! :drool:

7. very nice. congrats!

8. another beautiful black city of the day....congrats and enjoy! xx

9. Gorgeous...looks great on you!!! Enjoy!

10. congrats~~~ !!!

11. Beautiful!! Can't beat black as far as I'm concerned. Congrats!!!!

12. Another gorgeous Black City.:nuts: Congrats.:yahoo:

13. Thanks everyone! Now I guess the dilemma is... how am I going to give any attention to the rest of the bags in my closet, now that this beauty has moved in? :shrugs:

14. nice bag!!!!! congrats and enjoy!!!!!

15. Wow, that is a beautiful bag, congrats, girlie....