I'm in coach "denim" heaven, how about you ?

1. oh dear,

These are my top 4 denim picks !

are you liking this denim style ?

Do you think these items will be popular?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. The Carly bag is going to cause a lot of problems with me , I am trying to save money for a trip in the fall but that Carly is just looking at me like it wants to come home with me ! :graucho: :girlsigh: :love: Those shoes would look really nice with the bag !

3. I am (so far) officially in love with the slim flap and those slides!! Hopefully I can get to the store this weekend to check out the new stuff.

4. I don't love it and I don't love the new denim patchwork either, to me it looks a little too young

5. it is beautiful. i just saw it in the store today and the fabric is so soft! i am having a hard time convincing myself not to buy it!

6. I've been wanting to get a Carly for awhile and saw the new denim and chocolate versions at the Coach boutique.

I was REALLY close to dropping some coin on that bag but 1) I really want to hold out for the next PCE and 2) I'm addicted to the Legacy line.

I may have to break down, though. I like this denim a lot more than I thought I would, and it's even prettier in person.

7. I love those new wedges!! :drool: :drool:

8. I have a denim Dooney. I like it, get compliments on it. For me one denim and one patchwork is enough. So when they introduce the new ones, unless I am in love with them, I don't think I will be getting more of either. I do like the denim carly though.