I'm in brown heaven.....come see my new babies!!!

1. So after the 08 Magenta city, 06 Grenat work and 07 Violet le compagnon, here are my new brown babies: 07 Cafe Brief and 07 Sienna Work!!! I'm soooo in love with these two, so butterly soft and smooshy:love:!

:heart:Special THANK-YOU to two amazing PFers (C & H) who helped me find them!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Ooh, you look so great with those bags. How fun to have two smooshy bags arrive at the same time!

3. Love them both.

4. [​IMG]

:drool: ACKKK!!!! This is stunning...and may be my next color choice as well. Beautiful!!! Great pics! :yes:

5. WoWsah!!! You're on a roll.....~! Gorgeous Sienna & beautiful CAFE!! The both look fab on yah! :tup:

6. The Sienna Work -- :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

7. ^^ congrats "Q", you wear it well!!!
    :yahoo:

8. Wow! Love the grenat color! And, does the le compagnon called another name? This is the first I've seen this bag, and I reallllly like it...and the color is one of my favs!
    Good score!

Never mind...I reread your op. A brief. I wondered why my search kept bringing me to wallets! LOL

9. What a major score! I love them!! My favorite is the Cafe Brief!! Congrats! :drool:

10. Your Sienna is delicious!! Love the charm too!! Congratulations, they are both beautiful, but I am far more drawn to the Sienna, it looks to have beautiful leather as well, thick and soft!!!

I wish you well,

Bridget

11. Gorgeous.
    They look beautiful on you!

12. :nuts: sienna is really a winner. congrats!

13. Both are hot! They look really good on you! Congrats!!!

14. Both bags are just fabulous, I love both colors and you'll never be at a loss for a brown since you have two different ones. Gorgeous! Congrats!

15. Your bags are gorgeous. :nuts:I love your Sienna. :drool:Congrats.:yahoo: