Im in a pickle. There are still nice people in ebay.

Scam artist in the worst way... so nice but definelty a scam. The fact that the echeck would not go thru sends up red flags, the fact that he was so very nice and kept mentioning his wife... um yeah- betcha he's not even married. You did the right thing- just keep it relisted, someone out there will REALLY buy it. :smile:

Booga, did you hear from the guy again? This is like a story & I'm waiting for your final chapter. Let us know what happens!

LOL your too cute. sorry all yes the guy finally sent me the money and apologized and of course i said it was ok . BC i am an understanding person sometimes to damn Gullible. But hey thats me . I sent him the item on MOnday and lets hope he likes and appreciates good sellers. Thank you guys for listening and being such sweethearts. Mua to all of you .

OMG Booga, you're such a sweet seller. Even after no payment for 3 weeks, you were still willing to give him another chance. But I agree w/ others to forget about him. He does sound nice but way too flaky. If he really wants it, just pay. What's the hold up?! But I think he really doesn't have the funds. He's trying to get it and all these issues came up. 3 weeks is plenty plenty of time. Times up. He should have the money by now. I hope you'll get another buyer. I'm sure of it. I'm sorry to hear about the fight w/ your DH. Everything will be okay once it's sold. Selling on Ebay is stressful. I've only sold a few things and that gave me a headache already. I had one NPB and one package that Fedex almost lost. All works out later, I promise.

Glad it all worked out for you...
I had a buyer that tried to pay me via echeck, it was denied and was going to take an additional 2 weeks to clear (on top of the 1 week that was wasted before payment was denied). I finally had to neg them and relist. They ended up getting 4 more negs after mine, for the very same thing. They had the nerve to email me a month later asking if the item was still available. I did not respond to them, just deleted.