I'm HOOKED! Just added another piece!

1. I was just checking eBay and I just got carried away and did a BIN on a Paradiso Campeggio. :yahoo: Initially wanted to limit myself to one bag per print but I just can't let the Campeggio go. The price is really good too! I paid only $159.99, incl. shipping! I have no self restraint when it comes to Tokidokis!

Just had to share. My shopping binge has really gotten out of hands ... :nogood:

2. Congrats on ur new bag! Thats a good price for it being shipped, congrats!

3. Thanks! The seller is very communicative and my bag is going out Tuesday, since Mon's a holiday. I am so in love with the print! Pucca in the front and back!

4. congrats :biggrin:

5. congratz! thats a good price :okay:

6. Aw it would've been only 120 at the outlet

7. If you meant the SH outlet, they only have it in Fumo. :sad: That's the reason why I bought it on eBay instead.

8. congrats pinkpeony!! I've had a hard time limiting myself to one bag per print too .. lol

just to ask .. what is pucca?

9. Thanks TokidokiAngel! Pucca is actually the name I gave to the character in your avatar! She resembles the real Pucca, reminds me of when she is young and still in diaper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:pucca.JPG

10. naming the characters is so much fun!

11. haha I never thought of a character as pucca... that's cute... where's garu?! :lol:

12. lol pinkpeony .. i see now! :biggrin: