I'm heading to Holts and LV right now...

1. to return my 2 agendas. Hopefully when I get back, I'll be the proud owner of a new white MC wapity!:tender:

Either that or I'll be stuck with store credit!:rant:
  2. Hope your MC Wapity is right there waiting for you:graucho:
  3. 0o0o0 fun - have fun!!! we'll be waiting for ya!!! :jammin:
  4. Did they have it? I wanna c the wapity! Im getting a mono one this week!
  5. 0o0o0o you'll have the mono wapity! i just got one this week!!! :love: wapity's are great!!! :wlae:
  6. hope everything went smoothly! can't wait to see pics!
  7. I know it'll be great for my phone (new sony phone with a 3.2 megapixel camera for those of u who speak geek!)
    So I am very excited! But it's just to tide me until "groom" is available. I wish there was a groom wapity. this collection would do really well if it were permanent and more pieces were added. How do u like yours?
  8. Well they were all out of the white wapity at Holts, and I was just there last Saturday and they still had them then!:wtf: Boy, things have been selling fast!

So I went to the LV boutique and they had a couple left!

I exchanged my mini mandarin agenda for her and here she is!

So I got rid of both agendas today. When I tried to refund the monogram small ring agenda at Holts, the SA made a fuss because I didn't bring back the refill!:wtf: She still let me have the refund though, but she said that it was just this once!
  9. Oh yeah, I think I saw the new epi colour in a Jasmin bag! It was like a light brown and really nice. (Or is that an old colour that I just haven't seen b4?:p )
  10. Congrats!!!:nuts: Glad you got the Wapity!!!
  11. Congrats! It's a great piece!
  12. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: i love your mc white wapity!!! congrats!!!
  13. very nice, Arnott did they have any mono's at the boutique? and who was ur SA, were they good?
  14. i havent used my wapity yet :shame: hehehe maybe this weekend.... LOL sorry for the high-jacking! hehehehe!!!! :roflmfao:
  15. Thanks! And the wapity was only $360! I thought it would be $365 cuz thats what it was the last time I checked!:wlae: