Im having a really sucky ebay day......

gina8521

May 15, 2007
I had 10 listings up, including 2 Chanel items. Long story short, I had to end the auctions early because of a personal situation which will take me out of town for a week, so I wold not be able to ship in a timely manner after the auctions ended. I then re-listed for a 10 day auction so I would have time to get back & get everything packed up & shipped (auctions to start this morning). I was able to re-list everything but the 2 Chanel items. This is what I got when I tried to re-list.....

In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts listing items that are reportedly favored by counterfeiters. At this time, you are limited in the number of items you can list (or revise) in any 7 day period. If you have any additional questions about this subject, email us at Customer Support......

I tried the live help, but was told only Safety & Trust could do anything about the restrictions.

Trust & Safety e-mailed me that I would have to wait the time out.

I guess I don't understand because I originally listed 10 items, 2 Chanel, 7 Coach, and 1 PPB diaper bag. One of the Coach sold as a BIN before I ended the other 9 & tried to re-list. I tried to re-list the Chanels first, and then the others. Does not sound like very consistent rules to me.

Seriously, If I knew this was going to happen, I would have left the auctions and just explained to the winner the situation. At the time I thought re-listing was the better option....... *sigh*

On top of this, one of the Coach bags I re-listed is not showing when you click "See sellers other auctions" or when you search for it specifically or with key words. Again I tried live help who said it could take up to 24 hrs to show up. The other 6 are showing up though.

I AM SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!:hysteric:

Oh, I have never heard of this before. Can you wait til your auctions end and then list the others? It might be a random thing carried out by ebay safety and you just got unlucky. Sorry to hear this.