I'm happy because...

1. I've gotten into the habit that when I have a bad stretch, and`I've thrown all the tantrums and pity parties that I can, I get back on point. And just start to share what I'm happy/grateful. TPF is a safe place for me and I enjoy the camaraderie and you ladies so much(although I may not always have something to say), I thought I'd share my little ritual with you, and maybe if you're not having a good day, you can post something to:tup:

I'm most happy about a women I met 2 months ago. She is a masseuse from Romania, and is legally blind. But she has had such a wonderful life, and is a sweet soul. She talks to me when I get my massage, and sometimes I feel like God is talking through her to me. I never tell her anything about my personal life, but she tells me these "stories" that fit where I am at.

She told me once, you young kids, the world asks so much of you, and doesn't give a lot back. When you come to me, I want to take care of you for the hour I am with you, so you can be refreshed and ready to face the world again. We are both Christians, so this is why she talks to me this way. She said she knew I was a Christian the moment she saw me, and her nick name for me is "princess". No one has ever called be that before, and after visiting with my massuse, I do feel like a princess and like I can conquer the world. I get to see her tomorrow, and that makes me even happier to get through today.She gas lots of other clients that rave over her, many I know who aren't Christian-religion doesn't matter-she's sweet to everyone. But I feel blessed that I have that connection to her.

So what are you happy about today?