I'm graduating!!!!!

1. *W:huh:hOo*!!!! Yesterday was my last class...our senior presentations. I'm graduating with my BSN on May 12!! Finally. And plus, my sister is also graduating with her BSN on May 15. It will be a great week for my parents. :smile:

Anyone else graduating this year? Congratulations to all the graduates!

2. congratulations! how exciting for you!

3. thank you! :smile: it's only like a $0.50 pay raise, but at least I'm finished school for a while. that's what i'm really excited about...that my work schedule won't be so messed up because of school... :smile: plus, i have another set of initials behind my name. yay! i'm really excited for my sister...she's applying for jobs now and studying for nclex. lol...maybe after she starts working, she'll become as obsessed w/ bags as i am and she'll join tPF.

4. Congrats and good luck!!!

5. Congrtatulations, now you get to have some fun time and I hope you do something special to celebrate with your family.

6. Im graduating high school!

CLASS OF 07!

7. Yea! Congrats! I actually graduated from nursing school in January too :yes: Its such a relief to finally be done!

If your sis needs any study tips for NCLEX let me know....

8. I'm graduating this May as well!!

Congrats to my fellow grads!! :smile:

9. congrats and I still have one more year to go lucky bums!

10. Congratulations to all the graduates! I thoroughly enjoyed each of my graduations! They are great achievement and there so much excitement for everyone on that day! Family, friends, even strangers who see you with that cap and gown...it's just so exciting. Love that feeling! ENJOY!

11. congrats to all!

12. Congrats! It's the best feeling in the world to be done.

13. congrats!

14. woooo CONGRATS!!

Im graduating on the 12th from Manhattanville College!

15. How exciting! Congrats to you and your sister!:dothewave: