I'm gonna be a babymama!

1. I saw my first Spy in person last weekend, and they have been growing on me ever since.

And now...I'm so excited...I made my first purchase, and it's a baby Spy in Petrol! I think it will be a great color for fall, but I haven't seen it in person yet, so she won't be here until next week, but I can't wait to get my hands on the soft leathericiousness. :love:

Scientists need to invent a way for us to beam bags to each other, so we don't have to wait for shipping!

2. congrats! can't wait to see pics

3. Congrats!

4. Woohoo! Congrats and be aware, you will want another one soon after!!! :p :smile:

5. Wonderful! Please post pics of the leathericiousness!

I couldn't agree more with the delivery lag time inconvenience. It's just torture!!!

6. congrats!! I can't wait to see it!

7. It sounds devine - I cant wait to see pics!

8. congratulations! im sure you'll be a great momma to a beautiful baby! :biggrin:

9. My fiance called and said he just signed for my package a few minutes ago...after a frustrating day, this news really made me smile. My Petrol baby will be waiting when I get home!

10. :yahoo:OOo:huh:O the excitement!!:yahoo:

11. How exciting! Petrol baby! Pics, pics!!!!

12. Congrats! Keep us posted.

13. MUST SEE PICS NOW!!!:hysteric:Petrol is one of my favorite colors!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

14. yay, congrats, can't wait to see her!