I'm going with these Chloe black boots (New Edith).

No black Edith (I love the style of the boots but not the purse). I do have a black tall Paddington shopper with dove gray stitching that will looks so fine with these new boots.

BTW Mona, with your Paddington boots, how tall is the heel when you measure straight up the back. These Edith's run @ 4inches and my short buckled Prince is 3.75 inches.

Just curious.

My tall buckle boots are 3inches from the back....

The black tall shopper will look great with your new boots.....

I need to find a new brown bag to go with the brown boots...but I'll about that in the fall!

My tall buckle boots are 3inches from the back....

The black tall shopper will look great with your new boots.....

I need to find a new brown bag to go with the brown boots...but I'll about that in the fall!

Perhaps the Maggie (on sale hopefully)? My sister didn't like it but then she saw it IRL she made a 180.:idea:

Susieserb, you've got an awesome Chloe collection. Did you end up keeping the Tracy?

I kept the Tracy purse and I'll have to keep the black boots because Chloe boutiques will only honor instore credit with returns.

I didn't get the boots yet but when I do I'll model them. To say the least I'm pretty excited. To get black Chloe boots seems next to impossible in a size 9. I'm stunned how fast those suckers sell out.

And yes I was suppose to be on a serious purse/shoe ban,,,,,,,but this is it,,,,,,honest:rolleyes:

^^^Sure..:P. I've been saying the same thing. I still have my boots that I am thinking of returning because I'll be gone for about 15+ months and won't get to wear them. What's the point of keeping stuff all boxed up? Plus it'll help my cc bills. But you know every time I think of packing them up to return them, I end up smelling that darn Chloe leather and I put them right back in their boxes. I too need to be on a serious ban girl....I know exactly what you mean.

^^^Sure..:P. I've been saying the same thing. I still have my boots that I am thinking of returning because I'll be gone for about 15+ months and won't get to wear them. What's the point of keeping stuff all boxed up? Plus it'll help my cc bills. But you know every time I think of packing them up to return them, I end up smelling that darn Chloe leather and I put them right back in their boxes. I too need to be on a serious ban girl....I know exactly what you mean.

Wait??? You're not going to be off this board for 15 months? No:wtf:

You share my boot passion like no one else:crybaby:

Thank you so much, I really do appreciate your kind words.

You deserve them (and those boots). Keep them pquiles because they are timeless and as you know hard to find. Plus the suckers keep going UP in price. When you come back stand tall and proud and beautiful in your classic (did I say timeless:P ) Chloe boots!!!!!!!!:dothewave: