I'm going to pick up my...

1. White MC speedy! I bought one off eBay last week and the woman who shipped it to me forgot to put my apartment number on the address label! :yucky: After waiting all week and tracking the package online, I almost had a heart attack when I saw that it was being rescheduled to deliver for tomorrow LOL :roflmfao:

So I called UPS to schedule to pick up my package at their main hub tonight. The woman just called me back and said my package will be available for pick up at 9pm! Woo-hoo! I can't wait!! :yahoo:

Only bummer was that I was planning on hiding the purse from boyfriend, :shame: but now I can't because he's going to drive me to pick up the package. :oh:

I'll post pics as soon as I get home! :love:

2. yay congrats!!! post pics!!

3. LOL@hiding from boyfriend.

4. I'm sure this one is authentic congrats!

5. ^^^ LOL. I posted this one in the Authenticate This! Forum before buying. haha. I've definitely learned my lesson. This saturday I'm going to take it to LV to authenticate just in case.

6. hehehehe, hmmm, good luck on hiding the package from your bf, cutiepie21!!! congrats on the new bag!!!

7. Ooooh.. MC Speedy... can't wait 2 see yr pics!

8. YAY!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!

9. Congrat's, cant wait to see pic's :smile:

10. Yay!! Congrats, can't wait to see the pics! I'm expecting mine to be delivered tomorrow, we are white MC speedy twins :biggrin:

11. congrats!! post pictures =D

12. congrats.. !!! don't forget the pics..

13. woo hoooooooooo that is awesome!!

14. How exciting! I can't wait to see pics...I have to laugh at hiding it from your BF, I do the same with my hubby!

15. Yay...I can't wait to see your pics! Thank goodness your finally gonna get it.

Hahahah...hiding it from your bf. I TRY to do that, but he notices EVERYTHING on me so that doesent work for me...

CONGRATS!