I'm going to buy my first chanel this week!

gucci fan

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
Ok, so I've been saving up since December for my trip to Vegas this week. I've decided to buy my first Chanel. I've never considered it until recently and now I can't wait! DH said I can take out some extra money if what I have saved up isn't enough. I'm thinking of buying the GST, but I'm going in with an open mind. What do you guys suggest? Are the Chanel boutiques in Vegas very good? TIA

yeah..the chanel store in vegas is awesome! The one at the wynn is so nice! there's also one at the bellagio and a small boutique in either saks fifth or neiman marcus..i can't remember.

I went the the Chanel in the Bellagio a few weeks ago. It was my first time. Now that I got to see all the bags IRL i think i would of gotten the GST instead of the classic flap for my first Chanel.

You must be so excited! I would be--it's a big step, your first bag from a classic designer. Enjoy the entire experience--I hope you have a wonderful time and come home with a bag you love.:flowers:

Ohhh, how exciting!! :smile: I've been to the Chanel boutique at both the Bellagio and the Wynn... you'll have a great time I'm sure! Can't wait to see pics of the bag you end up with, have fun and win big haha :smile: Ohhh, and if you love chocolate, the best sundae ever is the warm brownie sundae at Ghirardelli's... I would fly there just for that haha (and I'm only half kidding)!

-Minal