i'm going to be a mommy!

1. to fishies that is!

YouTube - Meghans New Babies!!

(ok, so now y'all know my name. heheh.)

anyway. my friend ann got some fish from the pet store...two days later she woke up to babies swimming around the tank!! :yahoo: in about four weeks i'm going to get a few!! :wlae:

is it normal to be this excited about some fish? :rolleyes::lol:
  2. LOL!!! I thought you meant real kids at first! But aww that's so adorable!! Congrats on your new baby fishies! :flowers:
  3. ^^^same here, congrats on your lil fishy......hopefully they won't get eaten by the bigger fishes.
  4. ^^^ LOL! Me too! :p But how exciting!
  5. is it normal to be this excited about some fish? :rolleyes::lol:[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! when my hubby and i lived in nyc, we had a large fish tank with 25 + fish. he loved them and look care of them like babies. i just loved to sit and watch them and relax. anways, my mother-in-law used to call the her grandfish!! haha! it was so sad when we had to get rid of them when we moved to the west coast. now we have a baby and still reminisce about them occasionally!
  6. ^^^^same here!!!
    but congrats:flowers::flowers::flowers:
  7. Hehehe your 'babies' are sooo cute! Congrats!:yahoo:
  8. That's so cute of you!! :nuts: Now go breed some more. :wlae:
  9. ahhh,!! I thought babies too! although I am guessing fishies will be easier to look after.

many congrats :biggrin:
  10. i was also having the same experience, i bought a few fish, and a week later i had some babies fish !!! i never thought that i bought a pregnant fish along :p

congrats!! i love baby fish, be sure to separate from teh bigger fish
  11. Congratulations!! :smile:
  12. congrats.
  13. Congrats! Be a good mommy :biggrin:!
  14. Not that fish aren't exciting... but I got really excited for you for a minute!!!!

Congrats anyhow! :yahoo:
  15. LOL. I thought it was a human baby for a minute. Congrats!!!