I'm going papillon shopping tomorrow..

I went to Bloomingdale's and had SUCH a great experience there. The SA's were so nice and helpful, and even though the area was busy, I still got one-on-one attention.

Anyway, I went with the black epi soufflot. I saw it and fell in love. It was always between that and the Damier papillon 30, but there was just no question once I saw the soufflot. :love: Happy early birthday to me and thanks to all of you who gave input! I really appreciate it.

Attachments

• March-April 2006 100.jpg
    March-April 2006 100.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 25
  • March-April 2006 101.jpg
    March-April 2006 101.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 26
  • March-April 2006 102.jpg
    March-April 2006 102.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 26
  • March-April 2006 103.jpg
    March-April 2006 103.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 50
  • March-April 2006 104.jpg
    March-April 2006 104.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 48
LEAH LOVES LV said:
I've heard some people say the Pap is hard to get things in and out of it when they use it. Is this true at all b/c of the shape or something??

Not for me when I use my pap 30 but then I LOVE cute barrel shape bags. Just make sure you have a makeup bag to hold all your makeups and other little stuff in case you can't find them in the pap. Otherwise I think it's the same for other bags too. Sometimes I just can't find my keys no matter which bag I use that day. :noworry:

I have the Burberry barrel and damier pap 30 and is now looking towards buying a mono pap 30. Yup, I just love the barrel shape bags!! :shame:

LEAH LOVES LV said:
I've heard some people say the Pap is hard to get things in and out of it when they use it. Is this true at all b/c of the shape or something??

I'm not sure about the canvas material, but I have the Bedford (vernis) and it is a PITA to get in and out of..but worth it b/c i :love: her so! it also sucks b/c of the shape the bag actually rolls on smooth, even surfaces LOL!

I love the barrel shape for bags though!

congrats on the epi soufflot! its very classic and refined!

Definitely try out the papillon first! I tried out a papillon 26 today because it's too cute to pass up. I tried it on and it looks really funny on me. I ended up getting something else. I still think it's a really nice bag though, and the papillon 26 is VERY spacious (the 30 is too big for me). Good luck with your search!