I'm going papillon shopping tomorrow..

1. I am going to Bloomingdales' tomorrow. Which one should I get:

Papillon 30 in Damier
    Papillon 30 in Mono
    Papillon 26 in Damier
    Another bag (which one?)

Question- can I use store gift certificates in the LV department?
  2. I have the Pap 30 in Mono and the Pap 26 in vintage Mono (with cross-grain leather handles and trim). I use the 30 when I need to lug around more stuff and the 26 when I have only a few things.

I would love a Pap in Damier - the structure of the Pap suits the Damier canvas very well. Or is that the other way around? :blink: :biggrin:

You get a bonus baby Pap if you buy the 30! I use mine as a tiny evening bag.

You might be able to use a Bloomies' GCs in LV. I've used Holt Renfrew GCs in the LV boutique before.

Please post pics of whatever you buy! :yes:
  3. 30 damier without a doubt!
  4. 30 in either Damier or Monogram Canvas!
  5. Make that 30 in damier AND mono!! :graucho:
  6. I like the Papillon 30 in Damier. Plus, you get a mini Papillon with it. It's like buying 2 bags :biggrin:
  7. I have a mono pap 30. LOVE IT!!! Def. get the 30 (26 is too small, IMO). You'll see which one jumps out at you the most when you see them side by side!
  8. you lucky thing!

i'm getting a Damier Papillon 30 too! i can't wait!
  9. I'm a little worried about getting the bag on my arm comfortably but it has a 7" drop so it shouldn't be hard (I asked about the Dam pap 30).

I'll post pictures of this and my wallet tomorrow. I'm determined to meet my quota before the prices go up again!! :biggrin:
  10. Pap 30 in Damier- delicious!
  11. damier 30
  12. i'm going to say, monogram 30 or daimer 30... have fun shopping!!!
  13. definitely a 30. my vote is for the damier. be sure to post pics, you lucky lady! :biggrin:
  14. damier 30
  15. depending on what size you are after and what size you are?

because i'm really petite and the pap 30 was too big for me. even though i really wanted to get the 30 (since its 2 bags! and i really like the mini pap)

so i ended up getting the 26 instead and thats perfect for me! :smile: