I'm going crazy waiting on my blueberry classique!!

1. Hi ladies!! I'm so excited that I can hardly sleep at night! This is my first b-bag (and my first post)! I ordered the classique in blueberry from BalNY yesterday. Daphne was very nice! I've never seen the bag in person and I hope I made the right choice. It sems a bit much for a blue bag, but I am a statement bag girl. The safe side of me wonders if I should've ordered the black. But what the hell! I've never owned a black bag in my life! Thanks for all the great info. It really helps! Just one more day.....I can't wait until little miss blueberry arrives! I feel like an expectant mother! Any blueberry owners out there?? Are you happy with it?? :yahoo:
  2. oooh congrats! i hope you post pix when you get it
  3. Welcome, bagladykali! Congrats on your new Bbag!
  4. I have this bag; here are a few pics to get you extra excited. :yahoo:

The first pic was taken inside and the others were outside.

It is a good choice; for me personally I think that the classique bags look great in any color.

Congrats on your purchase!!!
    blueberry1.JPG blueberry3.JPG blueberry4.JPG blueberry5.JPG
  5. wow, thanks for the pics , becca! hopefully this will ease my wait!!
  6. :love: :love: :love: i totally love blueberry!!!!!!!!! :wlae: :wlae: :wlae:
  7. What a beautiful bag. I'm loving the blueberry color these days - even over the ink as the blueberry is more Navy (which I love:heart: )

I know how you feel though - i'm going crazy waiting for my rouge vif to arrive too!
  8. Congrats, Baglady!!! can't wait to see pics when you get it!!!:yahoo:

Becca---your Blueberry First is gorgeous! That's the best leather I've ever seen in that color! Wow!!!:heart: