I'm giving him time...

1. DH and I were going to try for another baby next summer, but I am so ready now!! My sister had a baby, as I have posted about here before, and I came home with baby fever!! So DH tonight gave me the "we'll see" instead of the "no" that I have been getting all week, and I am so excited! I know that it is such a long shot, but I am praying that he agrees to us start trying again!! He has just asked for some time to think about it, so I am no longer pushing the subject...I am just giving him time! (Wish us luck!!!)
  2. good luck girl! I hope everything will work out and you will be having a beautiful baby next year!
  3. Happy humping! ;):graucho:
  4. sending lots of baby dust to you!!! i'll be delivering my 2nd baby coming 1-2 wks :smile:
  5. Thank you all so much for your happy thoughts! I love being a Mother and look forward to having more children! Hopefully sooner than later! :tender:
  6. Yay!! Wishing you the best! How many children do you have? :biggrin:
  7. Good luck! One of my best friends just told me she is having a baby which makes me probably the LAST person childless and unmarried that graduated in 2001 lol. Seriously every single time I run into someone they are married or have kids.
  8. I have a 5-year-old. He is so great! He was so wonderful with my new neice...wanting to kiss her and just look at her. Now would be such a great time for him to become a big brother!!
  9. ^^ Goodluck sweetie!!
  10. Good luck you guys!!
  11. hi ya,

good luck with the baby trying! actually, I was all set on trying very quickly for another one whereas hubby is not that keen - wants to wait more time. thinking about what you just wrote about your 5 year old, I think waiting is ok. my son may understand more what is going on by then! so, thanks for that! :heart:
  12. Good Luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :tup:
  13. Good luck! Best wishes!
  14. Good luck!! Have fun trying!
  15. more sex=more kids weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee