I'm getting this one... what do you think?

1. okay, so after a week-long self debate between a number of bags and practicality issues, i finally chose this one from senorjayme on eBay. what do you think?

i wanted a little bit more room than a classic flap and i like that there's a bit of open top so i can reach quickly for my phone, or what not. has anyone else seen this style? it's from 05 fall season.
  2. Nice taste! But the problem is.. Is it still available?
  3. yeah, i bought it already, but i wanted to get your opinions and also does anyone know if this style has a name by chance?
  4. It's really cute, but I have never seen it before so I'm sorry I can't help you with a name.
  5. Oooo!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! It's gorgeous!!!!! Congrats! You should def. keep it!
  6. I have never seen that one either. I do like the chain and shape of the bag. Let us know how you like it when you get it. It does look roomy!!!!! Very nice!!!!
  7. uuuhh.. i love that bag. i do not own a chanel bag , just sunnies. i am an avid LV collector. i have been dying for a chanel lately , but i want one that has the chain strap ,this style is perfect. if you find out the name of the style let me know.. thanks!
  8. Wow what a beauty! I am not sure of the name, but I just wanted to say congrats as I think this bag is so cute!
  9. awww, shucks, thanks for the congrats, i should be getting it sometime next week so i will def post pics once i get it!
  10. I like it!
  11. Very purdy and classic looking. Is it lambskin?
  12. LOVE it!! Congrats!!! Post pics when you get her!!
  13. it's lambskin, another deciding factor b/c most bags i have are caviar and that can get boring.
  14. I think it's a lovely tote, congrats and enjoy it!
  15. That's a beautiful & unique piece! It's got a vintage feel to it but is also practical and modern. I had it on my watch list until it got sold. Congrats!