I'm getting a PT SGH!!!!!!

1. I'm getting a Violet PT SGH!!!!!!!:yahoo:

I recently got my Violet Twiggy and couldn't get over the color and the leather (it was thick and smooshy)! I was going through the forum and admiring fellow Violet bags when I came across fayden's Work :drool: and I knew I had to get one in this combination as well!

I started with a City then ended up choosing between a PT and Work, and finally decided on a PT!:tup: It's not a Work like fayden's but I hope my PT has the same leather and color saturation. It's my first BIG Bbag and I'm not 100% sure how the PT would look on me (5'3"). Does anyone have modeling pics of the PT?

Yipeeeeeeee!!!:wlae:

1097902944_aac83f211f_o.jpg attachment-1.jpg
  2. Yay, girlie!! :graucho: I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to see it...

SGH has found a special place in my heart too, I'm thinking it will be one of my next acquistions! :p Your collection is going to ROCK with SGH!

3. pretty choice! congratulations :smile: i love how the GSH pops against the violet. post pictures when you get it!!

4. I'm trying to decide between the PT and City in Violet with GSH. I'm leaning towards the City tho as I believe the PT will look awkward on me when being handheld. Dont get me wrong I love big bags but I want it to be as versatile as possible if I'm spending that amount of money. I like how the twiggy looks on me so I'm sure the City will look nice as well.

And no one says I cant get a PT sometime down the road..LOL

5. Congratulations!! I have definitely been warming up to the PT style lately, and yours is gorgeous!!! I love the SGH!!

6. Congratulations, that will be a stunning combination! I can't wait to see your pics!

7. CONGRATS!!! I LOVE the violet SGH PT!!! :love::love::love: That is one of my dream bags!!! Great choice!!!!:tup:

8. YES!!! Fayden inspired me to get a violet work with SGH too!!! I love it to death (altho DH says its ugly?!?!?) the leather is really really TDF.

COngrats on your PT! Pls post modelling pics when you get her!

9. It's sooo pretty! Love the SGH w/violet! Congrats!

10. :woohoo:Congrats:woohoo:

11. so excited for you! congrats!

12. congrats!!

13. That sounds great. Looking forward to seeing comparison pics.

14. B4B - thank you, ms. enabler!!:tup: I'll surely post pics as soon a I get it! I can't wait either too see how it will look on me!
    pluiee - you're also partly to blame for this..with your EB SGH posted all over the forum!!:drool:
    nawth21 - I'm sure the Violet SGH combination would look great on a City! Post pics when you get yours ok?
    CoutureObsessed - me too! I thought I found my true love with the Twiggy but I'm really smitten with the PT:heart:
    Lanier - thanks! will post them soon!
    zacorey- thanks!! Violet SGH will definitely be my most prized possession from now on:yes:
    peppy- yup! will post pics as soon as I get her! How do you find your Work? I so so sooo love fayden's pic with her Work!
    willowsmom, Nanaz, dusty paws, and miss_Tina - thanks!!!!
    ronsdiva - Sure but I will only have a Twiggy and a PT for comparison..no Cities for me yet:sweatdrop:

15. oooo:huh:OO:huh:OO:huh: Congrats! You have such a gorgeous collection of colors! Can't wait to see pics ;)