I'M FURIOUS with Neiman Marcus

1. For those of you who knew, Neiman Marcus had a sale with additional 40% off and a lot of you ladies bought the tracksuits. Well I ordered one in Camel but then the color that I wanted popped up after I ordered it. So I did a live chat and exchanged the items since it wasn't shipped yet. Both of the items had the same sale price with an additional 40% off. I check my statement today and they charged me the price w/o the 40% off, I call them and they said that it never went on sale, and they say that no price adjustments can be made after 10 days. WTF? I already wore it so I can't return it. Did anyone else buy the Juicy velour hoodie in Royal purple?

2. Also, I had a code fore two day delivery I ordered in January and I didn't get my order until last weekend.

3. aww im sorry to hear that. do you remember the name of the live chat person you spoke to? maybe they save the transcripts.

4. I'm sorry. So many people seem to have problems with NM. I've been very lucky with them but can understand your frustration. I agree w/ tomato4 so keep bugging them!

5. I did another live chat, and they still said that the item was never on sale. She even went to look for the live chat I did for the exchange and she said that the SA never said that the price was the same. She did not say it was the same but I remember clearly that it was. I keep on telling them but all I get is the response "We can not give you the 40% off because it wasn't part of the sale"

6. I did another live chat, and they still said that the item was never on sale. She even went to look for the live chat I did for the exchange and she said that the SA never said that the price was the same. She did not say it was the same but I remember clearly that it was. I keep on telling them but all I get is the response "We can not give you the 40% off because it wasn't part of the sale" I"m going to keep on bothering them, which will lead to me being blacklister knowing them but I DON'T CARE. I'm not shopping there ever again.