im finally getting an EB w/ GSH, but which style? PLEASE HELP!

?

which one to get?

1. city in EB with GSH

2. part-time in EB with GSH

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. after seeing some STUNNING pictures of so many member with their gorgeous EB bag, i'm thinking of getting a EB as well since i don't have a blue in my collection anyway.
    i love the combination of EB with gsh, but im SO indecisive about whether to get a city, or a part-time :shrugs:
    PLEASE HELP, any opinion would be greatly appreciated.:yes:
    TIA:flowers:

2. my vote was PT w/GSH...for whatever reason I just like it better on the PT.

3. EB would look great on either part time or city. I wouldn't be able to decide myself if I can get my hands on both easily. :confused1:

4. I voted for the part-time. I think GH looks better on the PT than the city :yes:

5. blueeyez259
    oh you're picking yours up on the 31st!! that's exciting!! just wondering where did you purchased it?

6. I think so too, especially after it's been worn in. The proportions are better and the strap is longer too.

7. An EB part-time with GSH would be amazing!

8. i voted city..i don't know if i like the wider but not taller pt..
    but everyone is different =)

9. I much prefer the proportions of the PT with GH, it looks less overwhelming. And EB with GSH is amazing, I'm waiting for one of my own. :yes:

10. Pt of course, the bigger, the better....

11. definitely a City! saw it IRL and it was a beauty :tup:

12. Darling, Have you seen my signature? It is even better IRL!!! Pt is my vote of course!

13. BTw, I have the matching sgh money wallet too. It is just as amazing!

14. I voted for PT, although I just bought a SGH City myself, now I am rethinking it! But I just do not carry around that much stuff to get anything bigger than a city.Good Luck!

15. I was never really a fan of the Parttime but then the giant hardware looks so much better on that style! Go for the EB Parttime with GSH!