I'm FINALLY getting a Spy!!!!

1. Normally I wouldn't start a thread about this until I had the bag and pictures of it to share, but I can't help it I'm SO excited!! My very first Spy is on it's way to me and should be here on Friday!!

I got the pictures of it aaages ago and the wonderful ladies in the authentication thread said it looked great. I made a downpayment on it but had to wait over a month to get the rest of the money. I finally did, and sent the payment, and it's been shipped out as of this morning!!

It's a beautiful, brand new, never used cognac Spy! I ended up getting a sensational deal on it too. I'm so freakin' happy I can barely contain myself. I'm going to be a Spy girl!!

(Thanks for letting me go on. :yahoo: )

Oh, I decided to add a pic anyway. I didn't take this one, but it was taken by the seller, of my bag to help with authentication, so I guess this will work for now. :smile:

front_copy.jpg
  2. Beautiful bag!! Please post pics when you get it.
    Congrats

3. Sooooooooooo pleased for you, beautiful spy, BIG CONGRATS:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

4. Wow, looks like it is in fantastic condition. Congrats! I am sure you will wear the business out of it.

5. Congrats!

6. Great Spy! Congrats..looking forward to seeing more pics!!

7. this is gorgeous, congrats!!

8. Congrats on your fab bag !!!
    Now we are Cognac Spy twins ;) !

9. Aw Stophle fantastic, know how long you have wanted and searched for one - chuffed to bits for you, can't wait to see pics

Woo hoo

10. Congrats, always a fan of this colour!

11. Zowie, it looks like new :wtf: ! Congrats!:wlae: :yahoo: :wlae:

12. Congrats!!

13. Thanks so much ladies!! I got it a day early, yesterday, and am so pleased with it.

fromparis-yeah babee Cognac twiiiiiiiiiiiins!

secret- thank you for all your help when I first said I wanted a spy. You were awesome with advice, and pointing out the blushing in that yucky bag I almost bought. I'm so glad you mentioned that because if I'd gotten the yucky one, I wouldn't have been able to get this one!

baglady- That's the awesome thing about this bad, it IS new! When I got it, it still had the Saks price tag attached! And I'm a total dork and didn't want to take it off, so I've just stuck it up into the coin purse thing in the flap, to hide it. *L* I don't know what my issue is with taking the tags off. I guess I want to feel like it's new forever.

My digital camera is dead right now and I don't have the charger, but I'm going to be taking pictures of it on regular film this weekend so I'll get them scanned as soon as I can so you can see more of my gorgeous new baby!

14. :yahoo: Congratulations:yahoo:

It looks gorgeous:nuts:

can't wait to see more pics. is this your first Spy?

15. Aw Stophle you are so sweet. I am really really pleased for you. I am like that with tags on bags too, sometimes I have them still attached for months whilst wearing the bag then the tag gets so worn that I finally cut it off!! Weird I know

I cannot wait to see all your pics - that little snippet you gave us has us all drooling!!

Hope that camera gets working soon....