I'm FINALLY done!!! Reached my goal!!

1. Well, it's over!!!!!!! I finally made it!! I reached my goal of 118!!!!!!:yahoo:

The last 2 wks I've been trying extra hard to lose the last 3-4 lbs.

Last wk I lost 2.....and today when I weighed in (for the 2nd wk) I lost the other 2.....(2.6 to be exact). I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale this morning. I had weighed in on Tues. and I weighed 120.6. So in 4 days I lost 2.6 lbs.!! I was like WT?????!?!?!?!?!?! :wtf: ...and then....:yahoo:

I really pushed myself this last wk with my exercise (doing the elliptical) and along with eating 6 x's a day, Fruits, granola bars, some nuts, sensible dinner....drinking lots of water....I was able to do it. I still can't believe it. I feel like I'm dreaming!! OMG!! :nuts:

Now I just got to maintain. I'm still going to exercise but not as much. Also, still going to drink lots of water, and 6 times a day. On the wkends I'm going to be a bit bad!! :p heehee!! Dessert here and there....a bigger portion dinner. Then during the wk be good, watch it...and exercise.

I'm so happy it's over!!!!!!:yes:

When I got married I weighed 116. Hmm.....maybe a in a few months I'll decide to lose the last 2 lbs. Who knows? But for now....118 sounds pretty darn good! LOL!!

Well, GOOD LUCK to everyone that's dieting on reaching their goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for listening!!!!!:flowers:

U CAN DO IT!!!!!!! (in Tony Little voice) LOL!!!
    http://tonylittle.ytmnd.com/ :roflmfao:

2. OMG CONGRATS!! You must be thrilled!!!!

3. Congratulations!!!! I can't wait until I can say that I've reached my goal...You go girl!! lol

4. Wow, that's great!

5. Bravo you! Well done.:tup:

6. Love it!
    Congratulations!:yahoo::yahoo:

7. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowers::flowers:

------------------------

Thx!!!!!!!! OMG, I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :upsidedown:

8. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: It's exciting seeing the numbers go down.....I'm sure you'll reach your goal soon!!!!!!!! Just think.....you'll eventually get there....and that is what is so exciting, and motivating! Knowing even if it takes a long time....if you keep it up and work at it there's no reason for you not to get there. ;)KWIM?

GL!!! :tup:

9. cOngrats LV!!... now if I could just use your inspiration and lose my last 6... hahah ;)

It's been an awesome week for you.. coNgrats on your Chanel Jumbo & your weight loss... whOOo hOOo:huh:~! :woohoo:

10. Congragulations, I am very happy for you. I can't wait to reach mine too, someday lol.

11. Congrats!!!! How long did it take you to reach your goal?

12. Thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: Yep, it's been a great week that's for sure!!:yahoo:

Hey Congrats to you for 71 lb. weigh loss that is AMAZING!! Don't worry.....6 lbs. is nothing...Look how well you've done!! You're in the home stretch. Just a matter of time, & you'll be there!!!!

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tup:

13. Thx Twiggers!!!!!!!!!!:yes: 1 day shy of 5 mons. Ugh......I wasn't exercising as much in the beginning and wasn't doing the 6 mini meals. So I think that's why it took 4 EVER!!

But once I changed it up and started drinking more water and eating 6 x's a day....it really sped my metabolism up! :tup:

LOL, I guess I learned the hard way.......6 x's a day and exercise was key for me. Had I done that in the beginning I'm sure it would've gone a lot faster.

In the past....I lost 32 lbs. in 3 mons., and another time 36 lbs. in 4 1/2 mons.

I guess, this time it was a bit slow in coming. Oh well.....I'm just glad it's FINALLY here!!! :yes:

I've popped in on your thread a few times you're doing very well!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! Continued success with your weight-loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

14. Congrats, but don't think it's over. Now it's a matter of staying 118, and that's not as easy as you might think. I struggle everyday to stay where I am. I don't want to alarm you, but I want to let you know that no one is ever "done" with weight loss. Keep up the good work!

15. Slow loss is the key to keeping the weight off!

CONGRATS!!!! Be proud of yourself, girl!!