im feeling reFRESHed..(also my 1st Bal buy) pix

bamalsch13

May 2, 2007
Oky,well ive come over here from the lv forum--which i still love...BUT i jut feel that i like this forum aliiiittttle bit better... and it seems there might be a bit of nicer people with better vibes over here..a lot nicer and welcoming... ANYWAY got my first thing today---- figured i'd start with something little to get a feel for it... but my goooooodness (i didnt see this in person before i purchased it) but i did NOT expect this wallet to be SO BIG. its huge!!!!..not a bad thing tho...just not used to huge wallet..very cool though im excited--but I will not use it until i get a bbag to go with it..because as you can see--its just not looking good together with my speedy...

Attachments

• BAL 001.JPG
    BAL 001.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 122
  • BAL 005.JPG
    BAL 005.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 156
I totally feel you about the vibe here in this forum,I also came here from the LV area a while back and I love being here.Your wallet is beautiful and I can not wait to see your first BBAG.(and the second and the third...):graucho:

First off- welcome to Bal forum- this place has lots of super nice lovely ladies just like the LV forum- but I understand your remark on the differences between the forums (plus there are just way more people over there anyways)

Secondly! :woohoo: congrats on that beauty!!! I think she looks great with the Speedy! It's great to mix things up a bit once in a while! :yes:

Looking forward to your first bbag- I'm sure it'll blow your mind to pieces!!

I love the magenta with SGH!!! It's a beauty! And I don't think it looks bad with your speedy.. it looks nice, which is not to say you shouldn't get a bbag to put it in asap :graucho: