I'm Engaged!

1. The :heart: of my life has asked me to be his wife! I just had to share the news with everyone.
  2. Congratulations!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

You must be ecstatic!!!
  3. Wow. Congratulations and all the best for the future. Gorgeous ring.:smile:
  4. Congratulations and best of luck!
  5. that is a beautiful ring. congrats!
  6. CONGRATS!!!!! best of luck to you, i LOVE your ring :smile:
  7. Congratulations! You probably haven't gotten this far yet, but will you be getting married in San Francisco? We got married here (at the Westin St. Francis in Union Square) and it was wonderful!
  8. congrats!! :yahoo: the ring is beautiful...cheers to a happy new life with your DH!! :drinkup: :heart:
  9. Congratulations ..gorgeous ring
  10. Your ring is absolutely breathtaking. Congratulations, and wear it in good health!
  11. I'm pretty sure we'll get married here. If we do, our church services will be at St. Peter's (that's where we went to elementary school), but I have no idea where the reception will be.
  12. Thank you all for your lovely comments. I'm so happy and excited. I can't stop my eyes from watering!
  13. Congratulations!! :yahoo:Your ring is beautiful.
  14. That is GREAT news!!!! Congrats to both of you!! Your ring is gorgeous.....did he pick it out all by himself?

15. Wow! Congratulations! :nuts: That's wonderful news. What a beautiful ring, too. All the best to you and your future DH! :smile: