I'm embarrassed to admit, but this is my music guilty pleasure...

1. oh dear Lord. My entire playlist consists of guilty pleasures. The most embarrassing?... hmm... Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-Lot is probably up there. lol

2. Mine is definitely Ice Ice Baby :lol:

Every time I hear the song, I need to jump up and dance!

3. I am ashamed of nothing, but my "Whaaa?!" artist would have to be Jesse McCartney.

He's been cute for a very long time (I used to subsribe to J14, that's right!), and the fact that he wants to be a GQMF and "Boy Next Door" combo is only making him sexier.

Oh, and the music is good, but that's not what's important at this juncture...

This must be what the Bieberheads feel. :supacool:

"She just wanna shake, shake, SHAKE!"

4. ^^ I love Jesse too ;) Have for a long time.

5. Kkekekeeke , you are not alone there, I jump up and dance too!:p It 's the bass line from Under Pressure that is so catchy!

6. I love 80's music and Barry Manilow. :shame:

7. I still like Jesse mccartney!

LOL.

Well, I have more than 5 songs from heidi montag on my ipod. Don't hat me because I'm famous, rich....

8. Heidi Montag
    Ke$ha

9. I admit it, I'm a Fanilow. :p

10. i only know that term because of a Will & Grace episode. lol

11. I loved that episode. LOL

12. Me too. I'm listening to WASP right now.:rochard:

13. ABBA is one of my all time favs. I've seen the tribute band, Bjorn Again like 3 times.

On top of that, Justin Bieber. (Why am I admitting this?)

I'm done. :whiteflag:

14. Same here. It always surprises people because you know, Kindergarten teachers are not supposed to know and sing the lyrics to Cinderella's 'Shake Me."
    Oh and I routinely have (You Drive Me) Crazy by Britney Spears playing on my ipod.