I'm eating my words...Berry Venetia

1. I went to Nordstrom Rack today...I called this morning to see if they had any MJ bags. She said they had some in Denim and Berry. The Denim sounded promising and there was a 50/50 chance her description of the large Berry bag was a Venetia or Blake.

The Denim was a hobo with gold hardware. Single strap over the middle with a pushlock to secure. That (I believe) was $459.

The Berry bag she presented to me was the Venetia. I have said so many times that the Venetia is just not 'me', but I had never tried one on before.

NOW I GET IT!!!!!

I ended up leaving with the Venetia, and I'm so happy and excited about owning one!!!

I've attached two pictures...sorry the one of me holding is dark; I couldn't get the picture to turn out well with the flash and that room is pretty dark.

:heart:Dawn:heart:

berry1.JPG berry2.JPG
  2. ok ~ BROUGHT THE SAME BAG FROM Nordstrom RACK AND I ALSO CALLED ALL THE RACKS, GAVE THEM THE UPC CODE AND FOUND IT IN KELLY GREEN ~ ORDERED IT 2DAY AND WILL BE HERE FRIDAY...SO I NOW HAVE 2 VENETIA

3. Georgeous! I am coming to think that a Venetia might be what I want too ...

4. Beautiful!!! :nuts: Congrats Dawn!!

5. That color is so pretty!
    I had such a hard time deciding between the silver and berry...I'm glad you came around to the Venetia. I love the classic look of the bag.

6. aww! congrats!! i love that color!! enjoy her!!

7. Congrats! Glad you like the Venetia!

8. Congratulations! You got such a wonderful deal, and the bag is beautiful. I'm definitely a shoulder bag girl, and would find getting through the buckle into the bag cumbersome being a klutz.

Enjoy her! She's a beauty.

9. LOVE IT! glad you changed your mind haha. its looks great! congrats!

10. that's gorgeous Dawn... congrats!!! looks fab on you!

11. Great bag! saw her today at our NR;)

12. :yahoo: :yahoo: Congrats Dawn!!!! Hmmm...I keep seeing posts of the cornflower blue MJ bags...Yummy!!:graucho: You're new bag looks great on you..so happy for you!!

13. Hooray Dawn!! Congrats on your awesome new venetia!! You look lovely together!!

14. Thanks everyone!

My husband was not impressed, but you know how most of them are...they just don't understand. :p

15. Congrats! I love the Venetia! It is my favorite MJ bag!