I'm dreaming of this bag!!!

Audrey, Whether I keep my name on the "dragon list" is going to depend solely on how I am treated by the Prada store in reference to all this garbage on the satchel bag. I totally refuse to fork out nearly $2500 for repeat of the past four days of my life! :cursing:
I hear ya. You deserve MUCH better than that and I hope they do something to make up for such shabby treatment.

That would have been nice to know in advance..... So I'm screwed no matter what I do. Guess I'll be selling some sort of Prada bag on eBay then....

Prada is officially off my list of bags. :cursing:
Pretty much ever designer store I know of in NY accepts returns for store credit or exchanges ONLY. It's such a pain in the butt!! :Push: I feel so bad for you hun. :sad: I hope they can do something to make up for this so you can enjoy Prada again.

:yahoo: PRADA REDEEMS ITSELF!:yahoo:

I don't want to go into details in public, but let's just say Prada is back on my list. Anyone interested in the specifics, send me a PM and I'll update you.

Phew! :sweatdrop:

I can also confirm that the buckles are ornamental and do not adjust the handle drop. But if you're petite, it is possible to carry it on the shoulder.

CORRECTION!!! I misspoke. The buckles are not merely ornamental. They do indeed adjust!!! That goes not only for the buckles on the handles but the buckles underneath the rings on the opposite ends to which the shoulder strap attaches (shoulder strap is itself also adjustable).

I just let out the buckles to the maximum and got myself another inch of clearance. And if you care to risk it, you can concievably punch more holes in the strap and lengthen some more.

OOOOOH! This makes me love the bag more! :nuts: And now that Prada Psycho has a good end to her story also, it's YAYs all around!

Congrats Prada Psycho for the happy ending.

:yahoo: PRADA REDEEMS ITSELF!:yahoo:

I don't want to go into details in public, but let's just say Prada is back on my list. Anyone interested in the specifics, send me a PM and I'll update you.​

Phew! :sweatdrop:
YAY!!! YAY!!!:yahoo:
so glad Prada redeemed itself to you!
I checked your site and your golden goose is so pretty and elegant!
I'll check the tan color you mentioned at NM too.
but right now as much as I still so love this small satchel design...
I decided to wait for a little while...
maybe wait for it at ebay ( like Decophile) or for Prada sale...
I dont want to pay full price if its not worht it.:sad:
I do hope I get lucky! :shame:
Ladies please please let me know if you do find one...:flowers:
Thanks!

CORRECTION!!! I misspoke. The buckles are not merely ornamental. They do indeed adjust!!! That goes not only for the buckles on the handles but the buckles underneath the rings on the opposite ends to which the shoulder strap attaches (shoulder strap is itself also adjustable).

I just let out the buckles to the maximum and got myself another inch of clearance. And if you care to risk it, you can concievably punch more holes in the strap and lengthen some more.

OOOOOH! This makes me love the bag more! :nuts: And now that Prada Psycho has a good end to her story also, it's YAYs all around!

Congrats Prada Psycho for the happy ending.
Hi Decophile,
could you post pics of your lovely purse?
thanks!

Hi Decophile,
could you post pics of your lovely purse?
thanks!

Will do. Don't know if you saw in another thread, but I broke my camera over the weekend (while taking modeling pictures of another bag... feels like I'm constantly at this). But new camera should arrive today and I'll post pics tomorrow.

The handles come off completely!!! How cool is that? Not like I'll ever remove them, but I just love gadgets/gizmos/buckles/features that actually work. So the handles/straps on this bag are highly customizable.

I'm swearing off Prada for a while. I bopped over to Bluefly and ordered this instead:

And it just arrived!! I'm a convert!! I guess I'll be hanging around the MJ boards now. I LOVE THIS BAG!! I'll get some pics of the actual bag later (on the MJ board, of course). ;)

Oh yeah, me HAPPY!! :party:

Attachments

• marcjacobs.jpg
    marcjacobs.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 36