I'm doomed. A new Coach store is opening less than 5 miles from my house!

1. The front page of the business section from our morning paper this morning reported that a new "lifestyle center" is scheduled to open in the fall of 2008 and it's only about 3 miles from my house! The tenants include Coach and Talbots, and it's rumored that Ann Taylor will be opening there as well.

I am not sure if I should laugh or cry. I have all of these shops available to me now but they are around 20 miles away from my house. I already do enough damage - what am I going to do with these store so close? Those three stores are my absolute favorite places to shop!

:angel: :devil: :angel: :devil: :angel: :devil: :angel: :devil:
  2. o.o wow.Mine is 30 mins away from me and so is the Outlet and i love it.Maybe you can go to the grand opening =D
  3. uh oh...trouble! You're a lucky ducky. My nearest Coach is 30 minutes away and the outlet is almost an hour!
  4. wow:nuts:our nearest boutique is about an hour two hours away and the outlet is about 45 min.... i would die:girlsigh:
  5. I live in the dfw area and I have 2 Coach stores with 6 miles from me. There is a location in Southlake and also in the mall. The unfortunate thing is that I am 3 hours from the nearest outlet and that outlet does not carry signature.
  6. Oh, geez. That would KILL me. :p
  7. try having a boutique less than a mile from home..........oh and another 4 within 15 miles!!!
  8. Lucky You!!!!
  9. Coach is closing in on me! :sos: I have one Boutique 15 min away, four others less than half hour away in different directions. The outlet is 40 min away and they are planning to put a Tanger Outlet 2 minutes (yes 2!) away from me. I am not 100% sure there will be a Coach store in there but I think it's highly likely. None of these include all the Coach available in department stores and a 1 hour trip into Manhattan!! I couldn't stay away even if I wanted to!!:upsidedown:
  10. I have a store 5 minutes away, another retail store 15 minutes away, an outlet 45 mins and another outlet w/sig 1 hr 20 mins away.
  11. To all of you with boutiques and outlets within close proximity to your homes/jobs........your wallets and bank accounts are in my prayers.....

The boutique here is about 15-20 minutes from my house, and the nearest outlet is outside of Nashville which is about 3 hours away.
  12. Welcome to the club! I've got one just a suburb away (Bellevue Square), one in downtown Seattle, and then about a 30 min drive up to the outlets. Not to mention all the Coach at Nordstrom and Macy's. Oh, the temptation!!

13. Is that the Green Hills mall? I was in Nashville last month and "somehow" ended up there and did a little damage at Coach. :graucho:
  14. I have a boutique 5 minutes away and an outlet 30 minutes away :sweatdrop:
  15. a coach store is opening up in june in my mall (which is less than 10 mins away and i spend most of my time in that area of town). i don't know what i'm going to do!