I'm Done

hmm..did i miss something? CB, what happened in H yesterday?
don't leave! you are so well loved here!!!

Jen: hope you'll be back soon after everything is calmer! it's actually a nice place here.

Thanks Fesdu, Kou and Pazt! I'm still here Fesdu! I just keep having bad luck at H in SF like they examined Miss Evelyne I think because I didn't buy her there and felt her up like they were authenticating her then pronounced her as "very nice" but I was :cursing: and wishing I had my receipt from SCP. :lol: Stuff like that always happens to me there and I just don't have fun there anymore. I feel like I have to beg to see stuff and then they say they don't have it but they do. (This has happened with Kellys, Birkins, you name it) It's just frustrating. I know it's the name of the game with H but I am tired of it. :hysteric:
:shrugs: Oh well! Plenty of other fish in the sea! :lol:

aww CB! I am sorry to hear about that yucky experience in there!:cursing: if there is a next time...just wink at them and say EBAY! see what happens.. J/K!!!!!
don't let them spoil your H appetite! like you said..plenty of other H fish in the sea!:wlae:

Anyway, Sorry again Jeni for taking over your thread. :flowers: Hope you and Sunshine and Elong and everyone will stay too. This is a really great place to be. Thanks everyone!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks fesdu!!!! :lol: :flowers:

CB-- I cannot believe SF did that to your Evelyne! :wtf: Aargh...I am appalled! Anyhow, I knew I had a kindred spirit in you when you reported back from SF for an inventory update on a Sunday, and you had valiantly peered through the glass to get a good look at what they had and saw my Vert Anis there.:flowers: I've always enjoyed your posts, so I really hope you have a better experience at another Hermes. :flowers: :flowers: Plus, I will miss your gorgeous avatar with Ms. Evelyne. :love:

Hehehe If I said Ebay I think their face would be :wtf: ! The "feeling up" episode happened a few visits ago. I swear I almost brought Miss Evelynes receipt to say here you go. :lol: J/K!!!! They were just crabby yesterday and just didn't seem that interested in helping me. I've bought a lot of stuff there darn it. They could at least be nice not :rolleyes: , kwim?
Oh well, I feel much better. Thanks again everyone!!!! :flowers:

CB-- I cannot believe SF did that to your Evelyne! :wtf: Aargh...I am appalled! Anyhow, I knew I had a kindred spirit in you when you reported back from SF for an inventory update on a Sunday, and you had valiantly peered through the glass to get a good look at what they had and saw my Vert Anis there.:flowers: I've always enjoyed your posts, so I really hope you have a better experience at another Hermes. :flowers: :flowers: Plus, I will miss your gorgeous avatar with Ms. Evelyne. :love:

Thank you Orchids!!!! :flowers: :flowers: That is so nice! I am so addicted to H. This morning I told DH I'm never going there again. Then well, maybe I'll just see what's in the windows. Then well, maybe I'll just look around but not buy anything. :lol:

Thanks Fesdu, Kou and Pazt! I'm still here Fesdu! I just keep having bad luck at H in SF like they examined Miss Evelyne I think because I didn't buy her there and felt her up like they were authenticating her then pronounced her as "very nice" but I was :cursing: and wishing I had my receipt from SCP. :lol: Stuff like that always happens to me there and I just don't have fun there anymore. I feel like I have to beg to see stuff and then they say they don't have it but they do. (This has happened with Kellys, Birkins, you name it) It's just frustrating. I know it's the name of the game with H but I am tired of it. :hysteric:
:shrugs: Oh well! Plenty of other fish in the sea! :lol:

CB, IMO you should write a letter to the Management. Not only is this plain rude and unacceptable customer service, they are also hurting the business and damaging the brand. I betcha, if you write that letter, next time you enter the store you will be greeted with champagne.

I truly believe that if as a client/customer you receive bad service you should complain.

Jenifer, sorry to see you go. It seems as if you haven't been here long, which makes it harder.

I'm sorry to say that I'm going the same route as Jenifer, at least for a while. For one reason, I'm so busy lately and rarely have time off. I'd lurk when I do have time off, but during that time, I'm not interested in reading negative dialog.

Yes, I know that several people have stated that this is a forum of several differences in opinion, but it's hard when you're in the minority, and as big as this forum is, it's even harder.

However, I have met some great people on here. Amkur and Kou, I had a fun time with you gals at SCP and Melting Pot, and I am SO up for doing it again. You gals have my cell phone number, so call or text anytime!

Jennifer, this is par for the course with any forum. There will always be bumps on the road, especially when so many different personalities are congregating. I have been posting regularly for the last 6 months and seen drama come and ago. When this happens, I log off and disappear for a few days because I'm the type that hates conflict as well. Then I come back when it calms down. Stick around, it will calm down, it already is.

GROUP HUG, EVERYONE!