I'm done with Chanel flaps...for now!! ;-)

1. My two latest loves : the DARK SILVER REISSUE in size 227 and the dark white PARIS NEW YORK FLAP...:drool::drool:
    I just got the PNY few days ago and i have to say it truly is my favourite one ever...IT'S HUUUGE and i love big bags,especially big flaps. I took a pic of it with the expanded bottom as well,just to show how it looks :tup:
    I wore it yesterday and,while i was walking down the street,i heard a girl at my back tell her friend:"Look that Chanel!!!Gorgeous!!!":shame::love:

Hpim1547.jpg Hpim1548.jpg Hpim1549.jpg Hpim1550.jpg Hpim1551.jpg
  2. :tup::heart::heart:

Hpim1552.jpg Hpim1553.jpg
  3. Gorgeous bag.. I always admire people who dare to buy a white chanel. I never have that courage to buy any white designer bag. Perhaps.. I will someday if my piggy bank is full. Anyway.. Congrats. Post some modelling pics if you don't mind.

4. sexy bag lol

5. The white is beautiful!

6. They are both gorgeous. I also love the white. Enjoy them.

7. The white is so beautiful. Wish I can get one but I'm banned right now. I'm so jealous! ;)

8. :tup:

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Great purchases! Congrats:tup:

Gorgeous bags:flowers::love:

10. Stefy, congrats!! You did good, beautiful flaps!!

11. GORGEOUS BAGS!! Love that PNY too and that dark silver is TDF. Congrats!!

12. You got some beautiful Chanels- I really regret not getting the PNY flap when it came out

13. ooooh stefy dear, they are gorgeous :biggrin:

I adore the expandable in white, it looks so gorgeous with the silver zip, and wowser to your other one too, you lucky lucky girl

14. Congratulations:yahoo:

The metallic reissue is soooo gorgeous:love: and I love the White Expandable, it's stunning!:smile:

15. Ohhh, wow, what gorgeous finds!!! :love: :nuts: The dark silver reissue is so fabulous... I love how it's a chameleon color, and the PNY flap is just stunning... I'm sure it'll get more looks and comments when your wear it hehe, so be prepared. :p Congrats on both and enjoy your new babies!! :yahoo: