Im devastated...faulty Luxe Bowler returned today! Now What..?

1. Hi Guys :sad:

Im sooooo upset right now, i just had to refund my gorgeous black luxury bowler as it's faulty. The strap came unstitched from the front of the bag for the second time, after already being sent over by Chanel for fixing only a couple of weeks ago.

As they said that it's impossible to find anywhere (sold out), i had to refund it rather than switch it for another of the same:sad: :sad:

Apart from the fact that it was my absolute FAVOURITE bag (in amongst my collection of fendi, chloe, balenciaga and gucci) i dont know what i should get that can replace it??

I was thinking just a classic flap, large, in caviar with silver hardware.

Does anyone have any recommendations to replace my baby?
  2. Awwwww!! Poor bowler!! I :heart: my large black caviar classic flap with silver hardware so I think that is a great choice!
  3. What about getting the bowler in a different color or the luxury flap? I have both and LOVE them.
  4. How disappointing, sorry to hear. The classic flap is a good choice if you do decide to do a replacement.
  5. ohhhhh i am sad for you but if i were you, i wouldnt take "no bowlers left anywhere" for the final answer
    have the SAs really looked for you?
    have you asked for a Personal Shopper from the store (assuming its not a freestanding Chanel boutique) to look into it?
    do you want me to ask my SA if she has any more?
    PM me if so
    or call (561) 417-5151 ask for Marte tell her Claudia sent you
    if she is not there ask for Annette

that's Saks in Boca Raton Town Center Mall

let us know what happens!
  6. No bag suggestions, just so sorry :crybaby: :crybaby:yours didn't work out...
  7. I hate it when that happens. I hope you can locate another one. Maybe, a different color. Sorry this happened to you.
  8. Aww..that's too bad. Hope you find a new bag that makes you happy!:flowers:
  9. I'm sorry to hear about your luxe bowler.. :sad: How about getting the new cotton club bowler? :girlsigh:
  10. That's awful - sorry to hear that! The jumbo classic flap is another great bag.
  11. that's soo terrible! i'm so sorry to hear that! a fellow PFer recommended me her SA joseph and he's amazing! he just found the metallic black bowler for me about a week or two ago...he said he had found 7?!!!
  12. oh and ps! i just returned my luxe matte black bowler to Neiman Marcus in Palo Alto on Thursday i believe? (i forgot to post that =( )
  13. That's too bad. I believe Bloomingdales in Chestnut Hill, MA has a black bowler in stock. I saw it this weekend. Good luck.
  14. aww I'm sorry...poor bowler!!! hope you can find another one!
  15. aww thanks for all your help and suggestions guys :heart: :heart: , you're the best :p

i decided to use the money wisely instead and have put it into savings (a concept i have been unfamiliar with since my handbag obsession began!) ive actually decided that i like the classic flap better than my old luxe bowler :yes: so im going to purchase the large caviar, with silver hardware a little later on.

(or maybe sooner rather than later, if my willpower breaks!) :p