I'm Curious: How Many of You Also Wear Non B'bags??

Do You Cheat On Your B'bags??

• NO! I ONLY wear b'bags!!

• I have a mixed collection, but all are high end

• I have all kinds of bags

Results are only viewable after voting.
well, I've always been an LV, Gucci, Dior, Chanel fan... but never have I found this type of love for a particular brand of bag... Bbags! I've been using my twiggy and PT so much I've neglected all my others! I'm gona sell my MC Speedy to get another Bbag! and others too... I've become totally addicted!

I have some mono LV accessories (wallet, make up pouch), Chloes and am eyeing the Gucci Britt. But otherwise I've pretty much sold all of my other brands and am on the bbag only road. I noticed that I do tend to be attracted to designers that produce bags with varying leathers from piece to piece. It allows for a uniqueness that belongs that carrier. It makes the bag "special". That is what drew me to Choe (trying to find the smooshiest, pebbly bag) and what attracted me to Balenciaga.

I adore Bal! I actually own more Bal than anything else BUT my Bottega Venetas get lots of love too. I also have a cute Miu Miu for throwing around or rainy days. For traveling (I tend to travel hardcore backpacker style) or for serious rough movement I have my Diesel and Gravis bags that can take serious beatings and survive all of them to tell the stories ;)

I have a Marc Jacobs Blake, a Gucci, a Dior Golf bag, a Dior Saddle, a RM (which I might sell), just sold a Luella Carmen Biker, and now only wear my beautiful B-bag Hobo.

Well, I don't have a lot of bags personally because of my limited budget. But I do wear my Marc Jacobs bags and my precious Chanel from my mom ;) But yeah, since I got my darling french blue, I somewhat abandon them xp

I have zero brand loyalty so I ended up with one of everything with the exception of 2 Chanels. All my bags are high end though, I prefer to have a smaller collection of bags that I love enough to lust after for months before finally buying them.

Only Bbags now............in the beginning I had a variety of bags (chloe, lv, anna corinna, moni moni, etc). But everytime I wore a non-bbag, I wished I had been carrying one. So, I ended up selling all my other bags so I could support my habit.;)

Same here :tup: sold all my other brand-bags (LV, Chloé, Chanel, Prada, Gucci, MiuMiu, Dior, Dolce&Gabbana aso. aso.) and I only have Bbags and Hermès (3 birkins) actually ;):heart:

Apart from the bbags, I have 2 Anna Corinna city totes that I ADORE, 1 LV Speedy, 1 crochet leather Isabella Fiore + some no name bags.

I use bbags 99% of the time right now though.