Im Cleaning up the Coach Forum a bit!

1. Hi all,
    I have had several requests and ideas on ways to get Coach a little more organized. Best of all were getting a new sub forum for all of your PCE threads!:nuts: YAY!!!! I wont have to keep closing your great threads.
    Soooooo......bare with me and if you have any questions just ask.:smile:
  2. Excellent! I'm so excited for the PCE subforum, it will make things way easier!
  3. It will definetely make thing so much more fun and easy. Also just wanted to let everyone know, I didnt do away with the stickies. I just unstuck them. They can just be bumped when ya feel like it. Makes it so much more uncluttered:tup:
  4. Nice! Good job, and thanks!
  5. Same thing needs to be done with outlets. Just not sure how to suggest to do it.

I've been thinking the same thing. Maybe I should just remove the posts and leave the informational area of the thread.
    If anyone has any other suggestions just let me know.
  6. Thanks for hearing us out!
  7. Thanks!!
  8. Thank you! Things are looking better already!!
  9. Kimmie you are awsome! Thank you!!!!! :heart: How about an outlet shopping subforum next? (Ok I won't push it lol)
  10. Thanks Kimmie!!! XOXO
  11. Ranskimmie, it looks GREAT! Thanks for everything you do!

12. AWWW thanks sweetie. Just let me know if you have any suggestions. I may not always be able to get back to you but I always try to work it out:smile:
  13. Thank you for doing a great job :smile::yahoo:
  14. Thank You!!!!! Everything Looks Great And Is So Easy To Find Now!!!!!!!!! You Did An Amazing Job!!!!!
  15. Looking great already!

As far as how to do an outlets one...maybe a thread for all outlets in a given state? Problem is people being disciplined enough to use it that way.....