I'm bored!! Where is everyone??

Nice eybrows there... So funny!! Probably not. Its too dressy for me. I was looking into other brands. What else is worth obsessing over? What about Bulga or Botkier?

Botkier is very nice...Sometimes NM or BG does some great sales on them...I just won't do anymore Sienna's from them I think they got a bad lot, at least a few of us did. Check out the Botkier med Bianca stachel....bought that in pearl cognac...very nice, but I still love Koobas the best. I am going to sell of the vintage Coach's and Dooneys. I'll probably keep the Coach book tote, but otherwise I will depleat the collection so I don't feel so guilty buying so many Koobas...LOL

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around here in awhile...I started a new job a couple weeks ago and I used to have time to be here nonstop and post. Now I can't do that with this job so I can only post nights and weekends, boo hoo. Oh well, I get paid to work not post, LOL.

Just wanted to say hi and that I'm thinking about all y'all Kooba goddesses!!

XXXOO pursegrrl

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around here in awhile...I started a new job a couple weeks ago and I used to have time to be here nonstop and post. Now I can't do that with this job so I can only post nights and weekends, boo hoo. Oh well, I get paid to work not post, LOL.

Just wanted to say hi and that I'm thinking about all y'all Kooba goddesses!!

XXXOO pursegrrl

Hi Pursegirl...I remember you use to have your ticker going for countdown til your new job. Nice to see you back. I'm pretty new but this is a great group. Take care and best of luck with the new job.:smile:

You guys are such a bad influence! :nogood: I can't believe I had only vaguely heard of Kooba a couple of weeks ago, and now I, too, am obsessed! Then finding all of these other obsessed people makes it seem like it's okay! I have decided that I have to have a Sienna - but why didn't I figure that out a year ago when they were easier to find? I think I like the smooth leather ones the best, but I'm trying to decide how I feel about the floral embossed. Probably some sort of brown would be more practical, but I love the cream too. I just don't know about getting a cream one in the fall. Decisions, decisions!

If I were you I'd go see a cream in person. I have seen them range from kind of greenish to yellowish. They have one that the NM Last Call in San Diego and they are 20% off right now. FYI> It may be gone by now.
Sienna is my favorite of all the Koobas...:smile:

Where is everyone? Well, I'm up in Cape Cod, MA after leaving Florida 2 weeks ago..but it's a working "vacation" so I don't have much time to spend on my friends computer. I'll be here for 3 months...minus my computer..so I'm trying to post when I can. I recently bought two black Annie's..one for me and one for my niece for a Xmas/B'day present...and they are beautiful bags. I'll pop in again soon...have fun shopping, gals!

Hi girls, I just logged in here from work-I know it's bad! but I just have to check and see what's going on at least once a day!! So you don't use your Carla? I just bought a black one from Bluefly, it looks big enough to put all of my stuff in-I hope!

I got it for myself but immediately fell in love with the Paige, then the Sienna and then....the list goes on. I never used it or even took the stuffing out except to take the pics. I just know that I won't use it.. Too many other bags, too little time.... :smile:

Yes... dragging kids around! I know what that's like!! The Paige looks like a great bag- I have the Kelsey in Java, which I guess is sort of the same style but smaller. I'm always keeping an eye out on ebay for a nice one. I bought the Carla on Bluefly, used a code and had also a credit for a bag I was supposed to receive (dhl LOST it!) then was credited for the entire cost, how could I say no?? Anyway, I should be getting it soon I hope!