i'm bored, so let's make another poll!

1. warm colours

2. cold colours

3. monochrome colours

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. which mood of colours do you prefer on your b bags?
    and care to tell us why? :p

warm colours : ranging from yellow to red
    cold colours : ranging from blue to green
    monochrome colours : ranging from white to grey and black
  2. i don't know why, but i always liked warmer colours for bags and shoes.
    i tend to go for something brown than black.

and maybe it's because i'm asian and my skin tones is more yellowish with a bit of pink, i thought a warmer colours suits me better.
  3. Cold and warm colours, but I couldnt vote for one so I picked cold as my only bbag is blue!
  4. Well, I picked monochrome colors because most of my bags are neutrals but I REALLY want to get some blues and greens in my collection.
  5. sea! I can't answer your question - it's too difficult! lol.. I like brights - but I also like the darks.. and the pastels and LOVE the metallics.. err... can I say almost all?
  6. This is a tough one. What I will say as I don't tend to go for super bright colors.

So you won't see me carrying around a kool-aid purple bag, but I love my Ink!

The bags (not al "b") in my current rotation are Ink, black, burgundy and camel, so I kind of fall into each category. B
  7. Where is my All of the Above button?? :p
  8. girls.... if i put the all of the above options, i know that would be the ONLY choice choosen LOL
  9. i like my neutrals, served with lots of undertones on the side! :popcorn:
  10. I couldn't vote either because I have red, blue, anthracite, and a light colored Bbags.....
  11. yeah u can :yes:
    i have all 3 tone of colours too adn i LOVE them all, but there must be one tone u prefer the most :graucho:
  12. For my bags, I tend to like more practical colors such as black, brown, and red (a little splash). However, for my clothing... I like warm orange, red, etc. warm colors.
  13. I love blues and purples...don't have them but I want them!
  14. Monochrome colors
    because I have black, grey and white in my collection
  15. Yea!

I voted for cool colors... because as you can tell by my signature, that is what I have so far!! :yes: I would like to diversify, but I just keep going for blues, purples, etc. I have alot of pink in my skin, so I guess its a good compliment or something???