I'm blinded by my paddy!!! VEGAS paddy that is!

1. I just wanted to share my FINAL paddy!!! LOLOL .., i LOVES IT!!! This is a must have for every paddy collector!!! :tup:

my bling'd out paddy:

Her paddy sisters (from top to bottom: 05 sable, 05 tan loaf, 05 bleu nuit, 05 grenat loaf):

Thanks for letting me share :nuts:
  2. You + final + paddy??:wtf: That doesn't add up!
    YEAH! :roflmfao:

Gorgeous - can i borrow her?:graucho:
  3. OMG! It's fabulous!!! And I have $20 says it isn't your last paddy! he he he!
  4. Omg - WOW -that is truly the most gorgeous paddy...!!!! :love::love: I'm so jealous! Congrats!:dothewave:
    Ah I can see your tan loaf has now the cutest grenat sister too :drool: Your collection is tdf so I understand why you're calling the vegas paddy the final one... you have all the best paddys there ever was imho!! But never say never :graucho:
  5. In a word - WOW!! It is the ultimate. You have the best bags and the chic-est rock star vibe going!!!
  6. OOOh! Love it!
  7. Thank you chicky, jag, sonja, divinata, compulsive purse :heart::heart::heart:

chicky & Jag I'm always saying this is the last chloe... LOLOL, but w/ what i've seen for the upcoming season it really maybe true :nuts:

chicky Sure you can borrow her, if I can borrow whiskey :heart:
  8. Gorgeous!!:drool:
  9. :nuts: CONGRATS~ Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Will you post a new family pic? :graucho:
  10. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new paddy! Gorgeous! Lucky you.
  11. I love your paddy collection. :drool:I hope to be like you some day.:girlsigh:
  12. That looks positively delicious! :tup: Congrats! (Although agreed that this can't be the final one, LOL. :nogood:)
    P.S. I love your 05 sable also, it's sooooooo pretty!
  13. Thank you lovely ladies :heart: :heart:

It really is my last paddy.!!! I swear! Drinks on me if I acquire another paddy. LOLOL
  14. The color is gorgeous, congrats!
  15. Hi! I'm new to purseblog and new to paddington's too. Just got my first in the mail...and it's awesome!!! The small satchel in argent from Neiman Marcus. I looked all over for one of these with the blingy padlock and couldn't find one. Where ever did you get it?