I'm Back!

1. I've missed this forum!

Just wanted to send a hello to everyone and let you all know that on Friday June 8, 2007 at 5:15 p.m I delivered a beautiful healthy 8 pound 19 inch baby boy!

His name is Avery Kingston and he's the newest love of my life. The labor was a not too long 9 hours and extremely hard but so worth it in the end.

I will def. post pics as soon as I can. There's so much going on but i'll post when I can.

OMG!!! Toki Idol, RAOK, & just about everything else Tokidoki! LOVES IT!!!!!
  2. Welcome Back! Very glad that u and new new baby are safe and sound now! Pics when u can please!!!!
  3. congratulations mamaxjam!! will he be wearing any tokidoki onesies?? :biggrin:
  4. congrats on your new baby boy! post pics soon! 9 hrs?!! eeek! :sweatdrop:
  5. *YAY!* Congrats!! I think the Paradiso print will very much describe your new baby. Adorable beyond belief! Waves to Avery Kingston - what a beautiful name!
  6. congratulations!! ^__^
  7. whoo hoo, the first toki baby is born ^__^
  8. So glad to see you back MamaxJam. Post pics as soon as you're able. Glad everyone is doing fine.:smile:
  9. Welcome back! And congratulations on your new baby boy!! Would love to see his pics...oooo...I :heart::heart::heart: babies!
  10. Congrats!!!!!:woohoo::yahoo:
  11. glad that you and the new baby are back!!! :smile:
  12. Congrats!! :balloon: and welcome back :biggrin: Glad to know that you and your new baby boy Avery are fine :yahoo:
  13. Congrats! And oh, with paradiso toki to carry his stuff in?!!! Cuuuute!
  14. Congratulations! And what a cute name!
  15. congratulations!